Yes, users may customize their notification settings and control the type and frequency of communications they receive.
1. Go to My Preferences > Signing and Sending > Notifications.
The list of Sending and Recipient Notifications appears. By default, all notification options are turned on.
2. Clear the check box for any notification that you do not want to receive. Click SAVE.
Learn more about Managing Notifications.
San Francisco State DocuSign emails will always come from the following email address: dse_NA3@docusign.net. If you are unsure whether an email requesting your signature is authentic, you can log into your DocuSign account and access the transaction from within DocuSign.
For more information about phishing, please go to ITS’ Phishing Guide. To report suspected phishing activity, please see ITS’ guide on How to report spam and phishing email sent to SF State email addresses.
Sending and Completing a Document
1. Start a new envelope and add documents and recipients as usual, and then click Next.
2. In the recipients list at the top of the page, select a person to add fields for.
3. From the Fields palette at left, click and drag one of the available field types to add it to the active page.
Learn more about Adding Fields to a document.
DocuSign makes tracking the status of an envelope easy and enhances transparency in the process.
You can view the different statuses of your envelopes under Overview on your DocuSign homepage, or by clicking the Manage tab at the top.
Learn more about Envelope Management.
Senders can make corrections to an in-progress envelope only for recipients who have not yet signed the envelope. This includes correcting recipient information, and deleting, modifying, or adding fields on the documents as needed.
Learn more about Correct Document.
Managing Account Access
1. If you already have a DocuSign account using your @sfsu.edu email, you will be presented with a list similar to the one shown below of accounts to choose from.
2. Select the SFSU enterprise account when logging in. This will allow you to acces the envelops and documents that are being sent to you for SFSU business purposes.
Create DocuSign transactions to collect electronic signatures
|Use DocuSign Templates||Yes||Yes|
|User DocuSign Powerform||Yes||Yes|
|Create and share DocuSign templates||No||Yes|
Create, manage and download DocuSign Powerform
|Full administrator access to the DocuSign global account||No||No|
You can request for Sender Access by submitting a service ticket here.