Create a folder for DocuSign in your Outlook
- Set up a rule in your Outlook can help organize your inbox and manage your email messages.
- Refer to this guide to filter all your DocuSign emails into a separate folder.
Adjust your notification preferences in DocuSign
- Go to My Preferences > Signing and Sending > Notifications to update your settings. The list of Sending and Recipient Notifications appears. By default, all notification options are turned on.
- Clear the check box for any notification that you do not want to receive.
- Click SAVE. Your notification preferences are updated and the changes apply to all future envelopes.
Login to DocuSign to check the status of your documents
- Utilize the real-time tracking capability to help manage your incoming and outgoing documents.